New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
"It was a little odd to see them buying multiple guns."

To me it's a little odd that more guns somehow makes a person more dangerous? How many guns can you use to go on "these massive shooting sprees" that you know they are implying about at once? 2 pistols? 1 rifle? Who cares if you have 947 guns? You can't use them all at once.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
How crazy is it that so many are exercising their rights? I brought a rifle as a gift this year. Who really cares how many guns are bought. I thought it was weird when they said that someone should look into the reasons why so many are being bought. Does it really matter why? Are they going to try and find ways to get people to buy less guns? Is it really any of their business?
Why do people buy more then 1 TV. You really only need one and the whole family can share it to promote family togetherness so why aren't they reporting on that?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I have seen more Christmas lights up in the state this year than in the past.I think the American people are up to something.LoL!!
I remember in the past how nys said there is an over population of deer due to the fact of young people not hunting...well maybe people are wanting to hunt.The media is absurd.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I actually got a rifle as a gift last year. VERY suspicions.

·
Registered
136 Posts
According to the liberal media multiple firearm owners are evil. It apparently seems to get a better reaction from the general public who are not interested and/or familiar with firearms to air stories such as this. if we all keep up the education and promotion of safe, responsible firearm ownership and use, maybe future news will be more pro-gun. Recently someone posted about cable news shows that displayed promoted firearm ownership and use, I hope they may spark an interest in folks to learn more.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
People are just getting nervous again about the election. Cheaper than Dirt should start fear mongering any time now.......

·
Registered
712 Posts
I actually got a rifle as a gift last year. VERY suspicions.
I dont know about you guys but darthgamer138 is off my xmas card list.....SHHH I dont know if you know this but he owns a gun!!

LOL I got my wife a sig Mosquito this year at xmas for targeting and she's afraid to tell anyone as she says " I dont want to hear anyones crap about it!!!"

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
Obviously, you're all terrorists. I gotta stop coming here!
ditto, I can't hang out with you gun totting lunatics..........unless you all chip in and buy me an AR-15. Then I might consider staying

..........ya, I'll turn the lights off on my way out LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts