New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Wow you could tell it was CNN even if it didn't say so.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Read the first couple paragraphs and then puked. Can you say slant?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Read the comments... people are pissed all over, just all we see is what is on the boob toob. I am in contact with the public everyday, all walks of life and i have yet to meet someone who believes gun control will do jack s*it. Know that we are not a minority also remember bloomturd has people he pays to lie and manipulate the public by commenting anti gun BS... just because CNN says its so doesn't mean we believe it... especially if they say. Our pres received the Nobel peace prize and is kicking and screaming to go to war. He claimed we were "pulling out" and has done as good of a job as a horny teenager... f*ck CNN and all those jerk offs on these news channels. china has their stations tell the public what they want them to hear. I heard about that in trade school... can't believe its happened here...

·
Registered
839 Posts
I think what set a lot of people off with Morse was that he told the senators to completely ignore the people and not listen to there side. I wonder had he not been so blatantly disrespectful and willing to be public about not evening listening to the people would he have been recalled even though they passed all the gun control laws.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
The more news outlets and the more the left speaks of gun control, the more people realize what is really happening. I know many people who have nothing, I mean nothing, to do with guns that are against this crap. Let these Constitution haters keep spewing their spew, the real truth and their agendas are becoming very clear to all of America.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts