New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Still 65 to 35 no. Idiots. Sure let children be ignorant.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
HIT THIS POLL PEOPLE

It's still 65-35% BUT only 577 people had voted. We should be able to triple that by dinner....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Done

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Done

NO 64% 389

YES 36% 221

People are a bunch of SHEEPLE, they need to be lead by someone so they can sit back and be defensless pieces of sh!t. The person in charge has their best interest at heart.

I'll take care of any bullsh!t that comes up in my life, I don't need any DEMOCRAP to do ANYTHING for me. May they all ROT IN HELL!

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
This is yet another stupid poll.

I teach my children at the earliest age possible how to shoot. I also teach them at an early age their other Rights that they have. We talk about all things important at the age of understanding.

I could leave a loaded gun anywhere in the house and none of my boys would think about touching it.

Education is the key!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Once again, another poll that diverts from the real issue. Should children be taught about firearms under adult supervision- hell yes. Should young children with a weak grip be given an uzi, on what is probably their first time on the range (being from anti-gun NJ)- probably a very bad idea. And should the supervising adult then stand next to child with his head forward of the childs shoulders and not have his own hands on the weapon- hell no.

What happened in Nevada was tragic. That poor girl is scared for life and the instructor is dead. But here the media only focuses on it as a firearm and just ignore that it is a fully automatic one. Hell- even in the Army we would tie the barrels of some machine guns to stakes to prevent the muzzle wiping around too far when we did familiarization or first time ranges with soldiers who werrnt used to them yet.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Should children be allowed to learn to shoot guns under adult supervision?

No

64%

Yes

36%

Total votes: 625
This is not a scientific poll

1 - 20 of 93 Posts