New York Firearms Forum banner

CNN Poll: Most people ever recorded opposing more gun control

871 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Glockguy19 
#1 ·
#5 ·
ETA: The label "Reg." goes over "Voters", can't get it to go there. Also tried to format it to see the trends, but it didn't take.

Reg.
Total Men Women White Non-White Voters
----- ----- ----- ----- --------- ------
Favor 49% 39% 60% 42% 65% 49%
Oppose 50% 61% 39% 57% 34% 50%
No opinion 1% 1% 1% 1% 1% 1%
Sampling Error +/-3.5 +/-5.0 +/-5.0 +/-4.0 +/-7.0 +/-3.5

"Favor" vs "Oppose" means do you favor or oppose stronger gun control.

These numbers are a breakdown from the original poll which, since it was done for CNN, might be suspect of manipulation.

To me it confirms 3 things: 1) women are not for liberty, unless it involves shoes, 2) "non-white" people blame the object, not internal societal problems, and 3) with a 50%/50% split in Oppose/Favor, if we gun-owners got our heads out of our butts we could crush the opposition at the polls.

#6 ·
Reg.
Total Men Women White Non-White Voters
----- ----- ----- ----- --------- ------
Favor 49% 39% 60% 42% 65% 49%
Oppose 50% 61% 39% 57% 34% 50%
No opinion 1% 1% 1% 1% 1% 1%
Sampling Error +/-3.5 +/-5.0 +/-5.0 +/-4.0 +/-7.0 +/-3.5

"Favor" vs "Oppose" means do you favor or oppose stronger gun control.

These numbers are a breakdown from the original poll which, since it was done for CNN, might be suspect of manipulation.

To me it confirms 3 things: 1) women are not for liberty, unless it involves shoes, 2) "non-white" people blame the object, not internal societal problems, and 3) with a 50%/50% split in Oppose/Favor, if we gun-owners got our heads out of our butts we could crush the opposition at the polls.
My non white friends all blame the object. They are all from the city and 100% for gun control. Yet some of them have told me they can easily get an illegal firearm on the streets. So why are they pro gun control again? They already admit criminals dont follow laws...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.