New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
(CNN) -- It has been called the most popular rifle in America, and it briefly returned to the spotlight after Monday's shooting at the Navy Yard: the AR-15.
A U.S. law enforcement official said Monday that gunman Aaron Alexis unleashed a barrage of bullets using an AR-15, a rifle and a semi-automatic handgun. Authorities believed the AR-15 was used for most of the shooting, the official said. The news prompted Sen. Dianne Feinstein, one of the strongest proponents of a ban on assault weapons like the AR-15, to issue a statement the same day asking, "When will enough be enough?"
However, federal law enforcement sources told CNN Tuesday that authorities have recovered three weapons from the scene of the mass shooting, including one -- a shotgun -- that investigators believe Alexis brought in to the compound. The other two weapons, which sources say were handguns, may have been taken from guards at the Navy complex.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wait they write a story on how there was no story involving an AR15? unbelievable... its back in the news because you put it there cnn - not because of actual news!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
This is about enough guys! You need to back off on the media. Do you even know how hard it is to make up the news? Their arms must get pretty tired reaching up their butts to pull out a new story. Show some respect, willya?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
And why are you guys even reading about or watching CNN? CNN is a ****hole of halftruth and untruth. Everyone knows that.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I love CNN just for the comments.

For a libtard rag, they have a vehement right wing crowd attacking every article they come out with.

Pure awesome.

Here's my favorite comment on this article:

"Michelle thinks the right to bare arms is something totally different". LMAO

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
"Michelle thinks the right to bare arms is something totally different". LMAO
Awwww man .... now you got my confused!! Is it bare arms like I should wear a tank top or is it bear arms like I should rip the arms off a bear?? OMG .... Spiker and CNN has REALLY messed me up!! I'm so confused now. Maybe I'll go bear hunting in a tank top ...

Spiker ... got a bow I can use??

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Current fat, comfortable and complacent societies love drama.... What kind of weapon? What medication was he taking? Was he yelled at by his parents? Was he bullied in school?

This is my question to some of this "curious" people....

What is worse and why?

A) 1000 people killed with firearms
B) 1000 people killed with machetes

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Firearms is worse bc it gives ammunition to the antis to take away our rights. No one gives a **** about a machete

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
It was an AR-15 Glock Pistol double barrel shotgun.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
The SHOOTER was wearing a TEA PARTY t-shirt while posting anti Obama twitter feeds during the rampage with an American Made AR-15 and was a white Christian Caucasian NRA member..... wait, what's that.... oh well, we're CNN... we MAKE the news, we don't report it!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Today on the today show, they mentioned a "police style shotgun", then showed a picture of a magpul'd out 870. Next think you know "evil features" will be banned on shotguns too. They really need to decide at this point though what he really used. Molon Labe!

·
Registered
803 Posts
So tired of their horsesh*t. Soon my TV will need an order of protection for how much I yell and threaten it! Their computer generations of weapons is so ridiculous in its portrayal. Never say they don't know guns... they know exactly what their doing...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Now NBC is saying the shooter practiced a few days before with an AR at a range. They say " the FBI doesn't THINK an AR was used" police think it may have been. They really don't care about manipulating words and viewers. I know freedom of speech is protected but even when it blatantly deceptive and used to infringe upon others rights. F*ck all of them I'm so tired of this garbage. They need our guns so they can arm the same scum that killed over 3000 people in NYC! That's who is our "leader".... seriously even if I were dependent scum with my hand out I would still be pissed!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Travon was a sweet innocent child and in time with the help of the glorious media, this will have been done by another of obamas children, a victim himself, using an m-16. Its the new narrative, quit thinking, driiiiiiink the Koolade, there now, don't you feel beter!
Robin

1 - 20 of 29 Posts