New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Why? Just because he can hold his bladder for 13 hrs?

The best line in the whole article...

John McCain and Lindsey Graham? Each day they seem less like elder statesmen and more like Statler and Waldorf from the "Muppet Show." :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
He is acting like a leader, focused, resolved, principled and not afraid of taking the fight to your opposition instead of constant damage control by the Gop. Go rand

·
Registered
286 Posts
Rand would have the potential to get LOTS of Democrat and independent votes. Something Flip Flop Mitt, McCain, Paul Ryan or any of those other fools could never do. If the gop doesn't get behind him and reinvent itself as the party of liberty (All liberty, not just the 2nd amendment!!) they may never win another presidential election.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I think he actually started a new party because he has a set that the republicans can't hold a light to!!! What he did to pull Holder out in the public view was brilliant!! If he stays the course and keeps up the tactics he has done, he'll surely be a force to be reckoned with in the political world. The guy won my respect.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
He did do something that needed to be done, and he accomplished the task. Bravo. Lot more than any of those useless butt reamers has done. We need more like him. I only wished he didn't say things sometimes with very poorly chosen words.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts