New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 18 Posts

· Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim was kind enough to provide the following list of places around Monroe County that offer Trap/Skeet/Clay shooting:

- Rochester Brooks (Rush)
- Outlet Rod and Gun (Penfield)
- Four Point Rod and Gun (Chili)
- Holley Rod and Gun
- Ontario Rod and Gun
- Brockport Conservation Club
- Canandaigua Sportsmans Club

I am interested in casual clay shooting maybe once a month or so. I'd appreciate anyone's experiences or recommendations! Thanks.

· Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Outlet in Penfield let me host my bachelor party there in June. Cool guys and a nice club. Membership is around $75, with a $10 fee your first year. I will likely join there soon.

You probably can't find a cheaper place to drink, either.
So how does it work. Just show up and shoot? Or do you have to register? Certain times when you can shoot or any time? The site has a price for non-members, so I assume membership is optional?

· Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm definitely going to stop by soon. This weekend I'm taking a RPD class, and can't get away with shooting BOTH days, but maybe in a week or two. As for gun choice, the last time (which was my first time) I shot, I used my 18" 870. But there is a Citori in my very near future, so I'll wait till I have that to show up at a respectable range and not just my buddy's back yard.

Thanks for the info guys, Outlet sounds like exactly what I'm looking for, and is close too.

1 - 3 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.