New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard a rumor regarding an early (September ) bear /rifle season in the southern zone?

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I could have dropped one the other week on the north side of Endicott. For those of you who don't know it's not rural at all. I have seen more and more bear in broome and tioga counties.

·
Registered
324 Posts
the bear was threatening my livestock officer.... the deer was in on it

·
Registered
391 Posts
Why you should gave bought a lifetime license :)
i thought I read of a proposal for early season bear, I'll try and find it .

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
NEW BERLIN (Chenango County)- Reports of a black bear cub wandering around the Unadilla Valley Central School building were confirmed Friday morning by the district's business manager Mike Brown.

The Evening Sun | Black bear visits UV Schools

·
Registered
839 Posts
I Do hope you're being sarcastic .... I see they are turning Northern Zone into NYC!! Well ... that's so ****ing sweet since it IS NYC's playground so they say. **** off NYS!!
Ya I was it doesn't affect me as far as license cost anyways cause i bought a life time a few years ago when the dec got the money and they included free dmps.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I Do hope you're being sarcastic .... I see they are turning Northern Zone into NYC!! Well ... that's so ****ing sweet since it IS NYC's playground so they say. **** off NYS!!
FUAC I won't spend one effing dime on hunting in this state until ******* is gone.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It was in the Daily News yesterday. Doesn't include my unit but I still got a few places to hunt in a lower unit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yes, they opened part of the southern zone. Mostly in the Catskills. 4P is the furthest north that it goes. The Season will be September 6-21.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts