New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
This law is such a nasty unconstitutional piece of garbage that it is beyond comprehension except that it truly is a reflection of how twisted, hateful and out of touch with reality those on the left are. These clowns swear to uphold the constitution but leftists hate the constitution and ignore it. Being such a subjective process of evaluation as opposed to Justice Thomas' articulation that the process has to be objective, the law will never hold up to SCOTUS scrutiny. It's just that we have to go through the process and endure the uncertainty in the meanwhile. Living in NY since the UNSAFE Act and especially in the past month, I feel as if I do not live in the US anymore but in some repressive communist totalitarian country run by fanatical Marxists.
Make no mistake, the Left HATES conservatives. They hate you; they hate me, they hate anyone who does not go along willingly with their authoritarian world domination agenda.

They are vile and disgusting, willing to run a man out of a restaurant, protest for weeks outside his home, nothing is beneath them.

Act accordingly.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm not a defeatist, just a realist! First of all, Hochel doesn't inspire the left, so if there ever was a time to try, now is the time. However my stats make yours meaningless on a good day. Let's hope they have a listless day. If the loony NYC leftists don't turn out, we have a chance. Just saying that that's the odds. The NYC of Giuliani doesn't exist anymore, unless enough people tire of protecting criminals and drug addicts and the tidal rise of the homeless disgust enough of the quasi liberals.
This is what I've been saying for months though, she doesn't Have to inspire the lefties, that's why she's Rubber Stamp Kathy, they don't like her, she's not an insider, but she's 100% reliable with the Rubber Stamp. A useful tool. They will prop her up, that's 100% guaranteed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts