New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
First of all the NYSRPA dropped the ball on the Unsafe act and we are still burdened with it because the couldn't get their act together to bring a lawsuit against it. I'm not impressed with the NYSRPA. Being careful to craft a petition which can also be applicable for appeals is all well and good, but Clarence Thomas has already instructed the lower fed courts to change their ruling on a magazine ban case based on a SCOTUS ruling. They could do the same on NY's onerous new CC licensing standards based on their ruling on the Bruen case. They don't have to even hear an appeal, they can instruct the lower courts to reverse their rulings if Federal activist leftist judges side with NY.
The NRA should be stepping up. It infuriates me, to always hear they are never around the NY capital hallways. As far as the Unsafe Act, plenty so called 2A supporters in the capital put the screws to us as well. We shall see, if the lower court goes against the SCOTUS ruling. I certainly, hope this doesn’t get dragged out, a emergency hearing should certainly be in order.

·
Registered
23 Posts
this new leftist psychological fitness evaluation?!?!?!
The same standard should be applied to these politicians before they can hold elected position, along with being removed from their position, for failure to uphold the U.S. Constitution. If they don’t like what you have to say, on any of the social media platforms, you can be denied a renewal. And all this is on a county level issuing authority basis. Counties, are already scraping by, let alone add paid fancy fact checkers. I bet the psychologist must be paid for by the applicant. Can’t see how this will even be enforce, given the amount of people with active license.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts