New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PROTESTS AGAINST THE TRAYVON MARTIN RULING
NOTE: I RECEIVED THIS FROM A FELLOW TEA PARTY FRIEND. I AM PASSING IT ON TO YOU.Below
is a list of upcoming locations likely to see rioting and civil unrest the 20th
of July, check to see if it is in your area and be prepared for anything including
Martial law. You need to be sure if you own any rifles or hand guns that they are
extremely well hidden or moved form these locations. Best wishes to all.
Locations for the Trayvon Martin protests against white gun owners, American courts,
jury verdicts, and the Rule of Law.
All Americans please avoid these areas on Saturday July 20 as the likelihood of
violence and property destruction are very high based on events like these seen
in several states!
PLEASE TAKE ALL APPROPRIATE AND LEGAL STEPS TO PROTECT AND PROVISION YOUR FAMILIES
DUE TO THE HIGH PROBABILITY OF NATIONAL CIVIL UNREST CAUSED BY AL SHARPTON.Look
at this list for a protest near you.
85. Camden, NJ
Camden City Hall Plaza
12:00 Noon
86. Jersey City, NJ
William T. Brennan Courthouse
583 Newark Avenue
Jersey City, NJ
201-333-1509
87. Newark, NJ
Federal Building
On the corner of Broad & Walnut St.
Time: 12PM
(908) 296-6786
88. Las Vegas, NV
333 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Time: 8AM
702-609-4420
[email protected]
89. Albany, NY
James T. Foley U.S. Courthouse
445 Broadway
12 noon
518-377-1201
[email protected]
518-935-7654
[email protected]
90. Buffalo, NY
Downtown Niagara Square
Buffalo, NY 14202
Time: 6PM
716-299-8299
[email protected]
91. Hollis, NY
191019 Jamaica Ave.
347 279-7430
[email protected]
92. Nassau County, NY
Nassau County Criminal Court House
99 Main St.
Hempstead, NY
12 Noon
Contact Info:
Nassau County Chapter of NAN
516 543-7812
[email protected]
93. New York, NY
1 Police Plaza
New York, NY
94. New York, NY (2)
45 Central Park North HDFC
New York, NY
Time: 9PM
917-721-1186
[email protected]
95. Staten Island, NY
Borough Hall
10 Richmond Terrace (Opposite the Staten Island Ferry)
347-938-1769
96. Syracuse, NY
James M. Hanley Federal Building
100 S. Clinton Street
Syracuse, New York 13202
Learn More...
[]Sheryl Thomas
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Nobody ever protests up here.....

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
You need to be sure if you own any rifles or hand guns that they are
extremely well hidden or moved form these locations. Best wishes to all.
Locations for the Trayvon Martin protests against white gun owners,
Or I could sit on my front porch armed to the the teeth and dare anyone to eff with me. I don't care if you're black, white, brown, hispanic, gay, straight, blonde, brunette, male, female, old, young, or are a friggin shark with a friggin laser beam on your head. Come on my property with intentions of ill will and you're going to have a VERY bad day. Move along, nothing to see here.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Or I could sit on my front porch armed to the the teeth and dare anyone to eff with me. I don't care if you're black, white, brown, hispanic, gay, straight, blonde, brunette, male, female, old, young, or are a friggin shark with a friggin laser beam on your head. Come on my property with intentions of ill will and you're going to have a VERY bad day. Move along, nothing to see here.
Can I sit by your side and have a cigar? Damn straight. We need more of this, bro. Peace.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
You know what we are seeing is the Reverse Racism that really kicked into high gear over the last 10yrs. When I look at a person I judge then from what's on inside not outside, character, morals, resect for others. Its become common that a black Rapper or Actor or Comic could say anything about another race but no one can make a comment nor joke about blacks unless blacks do it themselves. This State vs Zimmerman should of never went to court. The Justice Department should know & understand that it was a Justifiable Shooting, If a black person, or any other color race or greed was behind the gun that night with those FACTS should be free. The AL SHARPTONS & JESSE JACKSONS have been wrong many time when they played the race card, the civil rights movement of the 60's which the wish for is done and over with. We have to remember they make a living using these events, and the Liberal Media sells it along with now our President. So they have an Excuse and the OK from the DOJ & commander in Chief to act out. I very tired of this case and the out come, a HISPANIC male acted in Self defense and a death incurred end of story for me. If only the President would of addressed the real issue in Newtown Mental illness, not Guns, If the President could only see pass the color issue in this case and understand the true FACTS and defused the Sharpton's & Jacksons of the world. Ask your self this would a White President would of been able to do what Obama has Done, Reverse Racism at its best. My gun never assaulted aperson and it's color blind too.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
You know what we are seeing is the Reverse Racism that really kicked into high gear over the last 10yrs. When I look at a person I judge then from what's on inside not outside, character, morals, resect for others. Its become common that a black Rapper or Actor or Comic could say anything about another race but no one can make a comment nor joke about blacks unless blacks do it themselves. This State vs Zimmerman should of never went to court. The Justice Department should know & understand that it was a Justifiable Shooting, If a black person, or any other color race or greed was behind the gun that night with those FACTS should be free. The AL SHARPTONS & JESSE JACKSONS have been wrong many time when they played the race card, the civil rights movement of the 60's which the wish for is done and over with. We have to remember they make a living using these events, and the Liberal Media sells it along with now our President. So they have an Excuse and the OK from the DOJ & commander in Chief to act out. I very tired of this case and the out come, a HISPANIC male acted in Self defense and a death incurred end of story for me. If only the President would of addressed the real issue in Newtown Mental illness, not Guns, If the President could only see pass the color issue in this case and understand the true FACTS and defused the Sharpton's & Jacksons of the world. Ask your self this would a White President would of been able to do what Obama has Done, Reverse Racism at its best. My gun never assaulted aperson and it's color blind too.
No such thing as reverse racism, call it what it is racism. All the people you mentioned make their living on the politically correct racism against white people. They do not care if you are a fine upstanding person in the community, in fact the more upstanding you are the better of a target you become.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.