New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
That would have been a much better article had they not referred to that Kokesh dude - something just isn't right about him.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
it's time to replace any incumbent with a new blood, especially if they have been in office for more than two terms

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
It is unfortunate that NY and NJ do not have recall elections available to them.
Then maybe it is time some Sheriff stepped up and did what we'd all LOVE to see.

Arrest Mr Cuomo on charges of dereliction of duty, violation of his oath of office, and crimes against the People of New York.

I'd line up to spit on his thousand-dollar suit as he's paraded by in cuffs.

Ahh....it's good to dream.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
America has great potential for anarchy and mayhem (300 million), but it will most likely be Gov agencies bestowing it upon the public.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
These days I feel like I'm practicing civil disobedience just by getting out of bed every morning!
Robin

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
It is unfortunate that NY and NJ do not have recall elections available to them.
Once we get rid of this unSafe Act, maybe its time we start on our legislators to put in place a recall election. They work for us, if we want it as law then they should put one in. The only reason I see them as not having one now, is so they don't have to answer for their actions.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Then maybe it is time some Sheriff stepped up and did what we'd all LOVE to see.

Arrest Mr Cuomo on charges of dereliction of duty, violation of his oath of office, and crimes against the People of New York.

I'd line up to spit on his thousand-dollar suit as he's paraded by in cuffs.

Ahh....it's good to dream.
And where exactly in the NYS Penal law are those identified as crimes?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts