New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Saw Franken speak before he was a senator. He's is up there with Cuomo in his arrogance. Just because he wrote comedy somehow he's qualified to be a senator. Schumer speaks for himself out of both sides of his mouth and most often with his rear end

·
Registered
265 Posts

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Really? How about a special prosecutor looking into Feinstein's funneling of business to her husband? These two hypocrites stink to high Heaven.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Can't say I'm surprised.... Anybody suprised the main stream media hasn't picked up on this? When will the sheeple wake up and stop voting for these communists.

When did tar and feathering go out of style. Schumer is the perfect candidate for a good old fashion T 'n' F ing before being run out of town

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Can't say I'm surprised.... Anybody suprised the main stream media hasn't picked up on this? When will the sheeple wake up and stop voting for these communists.

When did tar and feathering go out of style. Schumer is the perfect candidate for a good old fashion T 'n' F ing before being run out of town
Some jackoff activist Court decided it was cruel and unusual punishment, it was done to traitors during the American Revolution, it should be done to traitors now, only I do not think we have enough tar given the amount of traitors there are to the Republic--it is generally speaking a bipartisan affliction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts