New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
It would be interesting to see a group photo of the farrow that he came from. Even Ann Coulter who used to drool over him has sh^t to say now. Seems that many that I've taken a liking to turned out to be a disappointment. I never could understand why she made such a fool of herself on TV pleading with him to run for President. I hope if he ever visits the WH he sh^ts his pants like Carl Roker did after his stomach stapling.

· Registered
948 Posts
I wonder how much of a "contribution" to his run for president Bloomers promised him? Could be a reason to look carefully. The last governor of IL is serving time in the federal pen because he tried to sell Obama's seat in the Senate. Blogovitch (sp?) was stupid though, he was openly trying to recruit "contributions" for consideration... Christi is just a little more sneaky.

· Registered
14,520 Posts
well, at least he appointed a republican although i dont know if he is worthy of that or not. sponsoring gun buybacks isnt terrible in reality as its a way to try to get illegal guns off the street so I cant fault him so much on that account. i am certainly not a fan of cristie as i think he is a freaking rino.

· Registered
456 Posts
Those staples won't stop him from stretching it back to his "normal" size, I doubt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.