New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
Not surprising when the president didn't even show up to the funeral or make a phone call when he died. I find it pathetic since he is one of the greatest American heroes of this generation.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
Our president is a communist, and Americans should demand better out of our president, but unfortunately there is such a divide in our nation because of the current administration the slight majority of the country would eat the corn out of nobamas shat.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Not surprising when the president didn't even show up to the funeral or make a phone call when he died. I find it pathetic since he is one of the greatest American heroes of this generation.
The president not showing up says something about his character, but on the other hand, I don't really think Chris would have wanted him there lol

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Didn't Obama fly the flag at half mast when the crack-head whitney houston OD'd.
He's he did. And not a word was said about Chris Kyle. If you are looking for a good book. Read American Sniper, I couldn't put it down!

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
Come on...give BHO a break, will ya? He's been busy phoning "courageous" NBA bench warmers who decide to come out of the closet. The president can't be bothered with mundane meetings to honor national heroes who gave their lives for our country. Heck...he and his administration have been quite busy covering up their intentional refusal to assist in defending our diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. So, please...cut the president some slack.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hard to watch the speach, saw it Sunday am. Thankfully I was home, and could hide the wussyness that came out of me. Regarding that guy(i wont type his name / say his name), did he also not lay a wreath on the tomb of the unknown soldier?

How is it that someone who plays SOOOOO much golf can still suck so bad at it. Not for nothing, that guy, ill spot you 10 strokes on 18 holes, I havent played in 2 years.....and Ive never had a lesson with Tiger Woods, lets do this. And while we walk, cause carts are for pussies....., we can talk about the important reason you failed to appear at the wake / funeral for Chris Kyle. I win, you leave office. You win, I wash your car....Oh wait.....thats my car?

Book was awesome too, 2 day read, couldnt put it down. (american sniper) She (taya) also mentioned writing a book, gonna grab it up.

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Bammy not showing up, or even contacting Mrs Kyle proves he is a
Racists
Muslim
Anti American

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.