New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chicago police commander frequently praised by Supt. Garry McCarthy for his no-nonsense approach to fighting crime in some of the city's toughest neighborhoods was charged Wednesday with placing the barrel of his gun into a suspect's mouth.
Cmdr. Glenn Evans, who headed the West Side's Harrison patrol district until he was relieved of his police powers, faces one count of aggravated battery and one count of official misconduct, according to Sally Daly, a spokeswoman for State's Attorney Anita Alvarez.

I wonder how many officers on the street were trained by this guy?

Chicago Police Commander Glenn Evans charged - Chicago Tribune

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
From the article it seems that this guy has got a real problem cause they got the perps DNA off the commander,s sidearm . With this info this looks real bad( I'm just stating what's in the article ) I mean how else would the perps DNA get on the weapon if this wasn't true ?

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
From the article it seems that this guy has got a real problem cause they got the perps DNA off the commander,s sidearm . With this info this looks real bad( I'm just stating what's in the article ) I mean how else would the perps DNA get on the weapon if this wasn't true ?
Lets hope DNA is from his mouth only.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
1.) Perp grabbed the gun
2.) Chief pistol whipped the perp, although Glocks are not as effective of as the old revolvers.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I wonder what that glock tasted like

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
0.o

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I wonder what that glock tasted like
That would be gun oil and now a few million dollars ! This isn't going to go away that quick as Rahm is up for election and isn't doing very well in the polls ( the Daley machine looks worn out at this point ) also Mcarthy is tied to Rahm and if Rahm loses them Mcarthy is toast also !

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
And another time I beat the dead horse: all cops should have vest cams at all times.

Just like a person caught for DUI has probably driven drunk many more times, I bet this cop has--if this charge is true--acted similarly on prior occasions.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Did you mean to write ...

"Chiraq police commander accused of placing gun in suspect's mouth"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.