New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chicago Honors Student Brought Gun to School Because He Was So Afraid of Chicago Gang Crime

"According to DNAinfo, Darnell Hamilton, age 17, a 4.0 student at Urban Prep Academies, which boasts a 100% college acceptance rate for its graduates, is now facing criminal charges for bringing a gun to school.

However, Hamilton wasn't involved in gang activity or drugs. In fact, it's quite the opposite. Hamilton said he felt forced to get a gun to defend himself from the area gangs who constantly hassle and try to recruit hime.

Hamilton is facing gun charges and his bail has been set at $75,000."

Are you freakin' kidding me???? This is who they go after??? I know that he might have tried to handle it a different way but who is to say for sure? Maybe they told him if he went to the authorities they would get him or his family. Maybe they already tried to get him without success. Are the cops more afraid of the gang than an honor student? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! Arrest the criminals you jackwagons. If you did your job, maybe this HONOR STUDENT wouldn't have felt he needed to resort to having no option but self protection (although I see no problem with a law abiding citizen having to carry a firearm to protect him/herself).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Liberals are all about punishing law abiding citizens while aiding criminals. This young man wouldn't of had to break the law to protect himself if common sense prevailed in this country. Libs like to punish people who want to protect themselves and their families. This is nothing new, this is Chiraq logic.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I've akways thought there were two kinds of kids in schools with gun problems. The gang bangers and the kids who feared them. I guess if they had some touchy-feelie anti-bullying law this would not have happened.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
This message has been brought to you by the intellectual,common sense policies of our wonderful various U.S administrations...

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Good thing they got that gun away from that college bound, 4.0 gpa, honor student. I feel safer.
At least they stopped him before he went airsoft.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts