New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Garry needs a drink: Chicago Police Chief blames a gun, not gang violence | GunsSaveLife.com

"A military-grade weapon on the streets of Chicago is simply unacceptable," the hard-drinking, skirt-chasing Police Chief said at a presser Friday, before cracking open his first cold one of the evening. "This kind of shocks the consciousness just like the other high-profile incidents that happen across this country."

Hey, Barney Fife, put down your crack pipe and look in the mirror. There is the problem. My 13 year old son knows what to do to reduce crime in your backyard better than you do.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Only the police should have military grade weapons.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I was watching the chicago news and over and over again they spoke of military styled assault weapons being used and lots about the child injured, but nothing about the root causes of violence in chicago or the fact that the guns used were more than likely illegally obtained.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Easy cop out if you will rather than getting out to the real issues of gangs and drug turf and that is what all the shootings about.

·
Registered
368 Posts
One ever think that cops are on the take? Which could very well be the reason why they don't do NOTHING about the crime. Except attack legal firearm owners giving it a "look like they are doing something".

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I just hope his hyprocrasy is as well known in Chicago as it was here in NY. Mr. Street light shooter is no man to be talking negative about the second amendment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts