1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It was around last year. Had it on my X-mast list as well as 1 box of 12 gauge 1Oz slugs. Can you guess why? xD

·
Registered
462 Posts
The original commercial that I remember had Chia Obama along with Chia Lincoln and Chia Washington. How they could even compare him to the others makes me shudder.

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I would just like to say to be careful about what you write on this. You dont want men in suits showing up at your door.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
The original commercial that I remember had Chia Obama along with Chia Lincoln and Chia Washington. How they could even compare him to the others makes me shudder.
But there's also a Bart Simpson, a Shaggy, and a Scooby.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
But there's also a Bart Simpson, a Shaggy, and a Scooby.
Yeah, but at least they're not trying to screw America.

And as for men in suits, bring 'em on. I had a very interesting conversation with a young man who claimed to be a Marine One pilot. As an aside, his buddy was actually doing his best to hit on my wife as well as a few of my other friends wives at a bar in LG. The girls didn't want to have anything to do with him (thankfully). After several minutes of sitting on the side lines, I went up to the guy and told him to move on, the girl he was hitting on was with me and happened to be my wife. Things got tense and his buddy (Marine one pilot) stood behind him with his chest out. I looked him right in the eye and said "let's get it on" (thinking to myself, what the F am I doing). Fortunately, he had a good laugh (knowing that he'd probably kill me) and we got along just fine the rest of the night picking on his buddy.... back to the story... I ended up telling this guy if he really was Marine One, I had nothing against him, but suggested he should take one for the team and fly that chopper into the next mountain next time OBummer was on board. He looked me straight in the eye and said there are alot of people who feel the same way as you sir. I bought him beers the rest of the night and we continued to pick on his friend. Good times in LG....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts