New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm buying a knife at http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/

While I'm at it, is there anything they sell that is such a terrific deal that I should order?

Anything (accessory, tool, gadget)?

EDITED TO ADD:
To keep this thread a little shorter..... if you don't have a suggestion of what IS a good deal, or you don't like to buy from them.... I don't care about your opinion in this thread. Thank you.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I don't buy anything from them. Their price gouging and fear mongering after the Obama election pissed me off.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I don't buy anything from them. Their price gouging and fear mongering after the Obama election pissed me off.
+1

And the customer service sucks balls ... and not in a good way.
You may or may not get your order and then there is the run around after trying to get your stuff.
That said the few times I ordered crap from them it went smooth ... then there was the last time .....
add to that what was already mentioned and they will never get a penny out of me again !

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Years and years ago their prices were even with the online market... but since the Dems took power they've been raping their customers with no end in site.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
i actually order alot of stuff from them, i have never had a problem with shipping. i always order online and they email you a tracking number as soon as they ship it and its always been ontime

·
Registered
538 Posts
what knife ya getting? :)

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Did you try to check out? I wouldn't be surprised if they won't ship you a knife considering they won't even ship a vertical foregrip to NY state.

·
Registered
538 Posts
LOL I did not realize it was that cheap!

I now blame you... lol

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crazy cheap, for something that stands up that well to that level of abuse. The hammer-point-first-though-concrete test (mutiple times) without burring the tip sold me.

That, and the $10 price! The tip-bend test in the 2x4 was great, too.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
The thing I order most from them is ammo. 500 rounds of .223 for $90 before shipping is something I just can't pass up. I'll probably order another 500 before the year is over.

Did you try to check out? I wouldn't be surprised if they won't ship you a knife considering they won't even ship a vertical foregrip to NY state.
Or a plastic pistol grip for an AK (which is legal in NY and comes standard with one)

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
i actually ordered a whole synthetic kit for my ak from there, it came with the foregrip the pistol grip and the adjustable stock. had no problem sending it to me in nys. maybe they just dont like you guys

·
Registered
527 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Did you get yours yet? ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts