New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Parts are so damn cheap right now! If I lived in a free state I'd be building 10 different AR's right now!
This.

But house takes priority for me lol.

Moved to a free state, haven't even been able to hit the range yet.

Soon.

and AR ordering ;)

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Damn you Jamie..... I ordered one along with Magpul STR Lower parts kit...... Lol.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Damn you Jamie..... I ordered one along with Magpul STR Lower parts kit...... Lol.
Trust me I know how you feel, came across the sale yesterday, didnt want to spend any money. Next thing you know I bought an upper, 10 mins later I'm buying a barrel, 5 mins later I'm buying a handguard, gas tube, nut, and gas block. It was an expensive day. Barrel was big dollars.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
What barrel????

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
You sir like your dirty little calibers for sure. Between you and Meke I'm gonna be broke but well armed.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Trust me I know how you feel, came across the sale yesterday, didnt want to spend any money. Next thing you know I bought an upper, 10 mins later I'm buying a barrel, 5 mins later I'm buying a handguard, gas tube, nut, and gas block. It was an expensive day. Barrel was big dollars.
That's the best kind of an expensive day. Way better than spending it on car repairs.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Should be going until noon today ..... glad I did it last night. Order a 5.56 BCG from them too BC I'm gonna use my NiCor coated WMD carrier with super bolt that's arriving today for 6.8 build then throw the bolt from the WMD into the PSA carrier (which were also on sale; got the premium full auto job). Any of you ever use those?

Lots of other great buys on there that expire at noon today. Thanks again Jamie for the heads up.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts