New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
8,557 Posts
isn't that a shame......

· Registered
1,384 Posts
The comments are the best part of the story.

This was an electrifying story. I'm shocked at the outcome. Watt the hell were they thinking? With all these deaths, I wonder who will inherit the family joules

· Registered
2,107 Posts
i hear they are inserting that picture into Webster's and Wikipedia under "Darwinism"

· Registered
3,865 Posts
Dammit JVG, you beat me with the Darwin reference...

· Registered
2,913 Posts
That's 23 less wanna-be terrorists we have to worry about down the road.....:cool:

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Not everyone that either A) Lives in Saudi Arabia or B) Owns guns is a terrorist.

· Registered
3,865 Posts
Given the situation........Close enough for me....:cool:
And that is exactly why they hit public targets...keep on perpetuating the stereotype, the hate, the fear, and the mistrust. It's been working so great, right?

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
And that is exactly why they hit public targets...keep on perpetuating the stereotype, the hate, the fear, and the mistrust. It's been working so great, right?
Let me go ahead and fondle ya real good.

-The TSA.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
Hey........if your dumb enough to shoot a gun in the air and something bad happens to you am I going to feel sorry for you ?? Hell no,I am not.....Same for the guy standing next to him......If your dumb enough to stand next to a guy shooting a gun in the air and something bad happens to you,then no I don't feel sorry for you either,you probably should have moved away from him unless you too don't understand that sooner or later what goes up will come down and in this case fry your A$$ !!!!!

We don't celebrate like that here in the US.....We are a little more civilized and shake hands,clap,whitsle and so on when we celebrate a special occasion.....For whatever reason that Middle Eastern culture has been celebrating weddings,elections,birthdays hell even getting laid for the first time by firing weapons in the air since they were all old enough to hold a weapon.....And yes,sooner or later someone is going to get hurt that's just how it is.......!!

It's all fun and games until someone get's thier eye poked out,in this case fried....!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.