New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are going to the Clothesline art Festival in Rochester tomorrow. It is held at the Memorial Art Museum. Is it legal to carry at the Memorial Art Museum?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
My wife and I are going to the Clothesline art Festival in Rochester tomorrow. It is held at the Memorial Art Museum. Is it legal to carry at the Memorial Art Museum?
Everywhere everywhere everywhere

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard that it is on University of Rochester property but I am not sure.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
i understand the good law abiding citizens that follow all rules (and that is comendable)..but when it comes to my style..i prefer that me and my kids are protected and alive if somethin terrible should have happened and deal with repercussions of if you were allowed to carry on a certain peice of grass on a 100 acres..each to his own on the subject, but heres the opinion of one that would rather deal with it after the fact..and to not be the statistic on the evening news.

·
Registered
236 Posts
It is U or R affiliated. I wouldn't. Hell, of all the land in ROC, that parcel would frighten me the least. And it's outdoors, you're not going to be cornered in a theater.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
The memorial art gallery and surrounding building used to be the university before they moved to the river campus.
the big church looking building was the student union

bring your gun, it's fine.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
PM sent. We leave Buffalo 0530 to set up. See ya there. We've done show for 10+ years. Never any problems during the day. Allentown is insane. Roch gallery show is totally tame. See ya.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
PM sent. We leave Buffalo 0530 to set up. See ya there. We've done show for 10+ years. Never any problems during the day. Allentown is insane. Roch gallery show is totally tame. See ya.
What do u sell, my wife and mom are going tomorrow

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Stained glass. Fused and traditional. Look for glass with oak frames.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Haha! Made it for a whole 10 minutes at Allentown this year. Buddy was DJ at pink and had to call a cab home. :)

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Allentown is a freak show drunk fest at the end of day. More ink on the wimmins than the Buffalo News.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
PS: My wife is the good looking one.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Enjoyed meeting you today. I told my wife what booth that your wife has and she said that she has purchased a lot from her in the past. Beautiful work that your wife does.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Oddly enough, went to UofR medical to see my lady's dad in the hospital and wound up at village gate for dinner. Some great places to eat there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts