New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I cant remember the name of this movie and its driving me nuts... google hasnt been much help either lol...

I saw it on netflix a while back its about some secret 13th floor in a government building (its not the movie the 13th floor either) its like an action movie...

What I remember from it is at the beginning their is some girl sitting at a table reading a guns and ammo magazine
I think one of the characters just started working on this 13th floor
They find out the floor is going to get flooded with napalm
half of the people are in on the conspiracy and try to kill the other people

thats about all I can remember from the movie lol...

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Never seen it lol. Have you tried logging into netflix and search through the movies you have already watched?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never seen it lol. Have you tried logging into netflix and search through the movies you have already watched?
my netflix subscription has run out and im not gonna renew it for a few months till they get some new stuff on there

·
6,795 Posts
My best suggestion is to post it on yahoo questions. A coworker of mine posted a question trying to find movie name and he got 80% of details wrong lol and still got the right answer. Any idea when it came out?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My best suggestion is to post it on yahoo questions. A coworker of mine posted a question trying to find movie name and he got 80% of details wrong lol and still got the right answer. Any idea when it came out?
its a newer movie.. had to of come out sometime after 2005 id guess but I cant give an exact year lol

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nope but it was on the bottom under recently viewed so you did help lol... movie title is operation endgame...

thank god I thought my brain was going to explode

·
6,795 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I go on Project Free TV all the time when I dont have netflix lol

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just need to get a HDMI cable long enough to reach from my computer to my tv so I dont have to watch movies on those sites on my tv... thats why I like netflix can watch it through my xbox

·
6,795 Posts
Yea I know what you mean. I have a computer sound system and just hooked up my computer to my tv via a regular vga cord.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I just need to get a HDMI cable long enough to reach from my computer to my tv so I dont have to watch movies on those sites on my tv... thats why I like netflix can watch it through my xbox
HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more! <-- ferrite cores are where it's at. Choose your length, 1.5 - 10ft. They have EVERY kind of other cable you can think of, so shop around if you need other stuff... i've never found a cheaper product w/ such quality - I have HDMI cables, micro USB, mini USB, USB to USB extentions, etc

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yea I know what you mean. I have a computer sound system and just hooked up my computer to my tv via a regular vga cord.
Get a video card that has at least a DVI output if not HDMI -- you can get a DVI to HDMI cable from that monoprice site I have linked above - it's what I use for my PC to TV needs

1 - 17 of 17 Posts