New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week Buds and Palmetto state had the Mossberg JM pro in stock, I didn't have the monies. I sold my 1100 so I have the monies, but NOBODY has them in stock,!!! ARG!!!! end rant.

·
Registered
89 Posts
New firearms are slow to come out and get sucked up fast. Firearms related to a famous shooter as Jerry M. get sucked up even faster and some people put in a pre-order so they are sold before the shop even gets them.

M1-TA

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
New firearms are slow to come out and get sucked up fast. Firearms related to a famous shooter as Jerry M. get sucked up even faster and some people put in a pre-order so they are sold before the shop even gets them.

M1-TA
Yeah, I know I used to be a dealer. Just aggravated. Winchester and Ruger are the absolute worst at doing this, they will advertise stuff for a year before its readily available.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I think Brian found his at the gun center of all places. The price was not "online cheap" but it was not above msrp. How bad do you want it? :)

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i called GC, after waiting on hold for way too long the gun came back and said, never heard of that model, but we can order it. I'll buy something else before i order anything through them

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Thank you Evild for not buying from BGC and selling your soul to the devil.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Allstar Tactical just posted on facebook that they have them in stock.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
last post i see from them is July 4th
Sorry, it was his personal facebook. Call them up, maybe they were ordered for people though, I don't know. Worth a try.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, it was his personal facebook. Call them up, maybe they were ordered for people though, I don't know. Worth a try.
OK, I was going to call them today, but forgot.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got one today from Allstar Tactical. Mike and his staff are awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Pics of the new toy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts