New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TheSpec - Deadly shooting at Toronto

"There was probably 15 bullet shots," she said. "And then a whole stampede of people."
I read that to my wife and she said "as opposed to what, 15 Tequila shots" LOL :rofl::jester:

on serious note :ack: if your going to kill ONE DUDE, why not run them over with your truck and say "ooops, he jumped in front of my truck.....I always drive on the sidewalk" :bang::apc:

· Registered
18 Posts
It's sad but i read that even their police are not allowed to carry off duty. It seems strange to be so helpless in a situation like that. Maybe our government can do an illegal gun running scam to the north next. Still, it is too bad that another nut did something like this with a firearm.

· Registered
419 Posts
... and not one legally armed citizen was there to stop him.

How them gun control laws working for you folks up north, eh?
Blaming this tragedy on gun control laws makes about as much sense as the anti-gun people blaming a gun tragedy on a lack of gun control laws.

Arizona is one of the most progressive pro-gun states in the known universe yet 18 people were shot (6 of them killed) at a public meeting in a supermarket parking lot on January 8, 2011 when a lunatic emptied a 30 rd Glock magazine at the people holding the meeting.

Apparently there weren't any "legally armed citizens" there either or it happened too fast for anybody to react with a firearm. Wasn't until Loughner tried to reload that he was jumped and taken down.

My point is that, when lunatics go on a rampage, it doesn't matter if there are strong gun control laws or no gun control laws.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.