New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Soooo lets have a parade brandishing weapons and dressed in camo with facepaint.

Anyone anyone? Bueler Buler

The newsies in NY City peed themselves and seemed to be shocked and therein lies the problem.

Is the woman hanging a Nun?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Tinfoil Hat time: They were allowed to carry firearm replicas in NYC in order to build an association in people's minds that gun owners == terrorists

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
i cant believe there wasnt mass media coverage of this? i can only imagine, that if these people are holding a pro terrorist parade, with prop guns, etc..., and right around 9/11, that the media was told to stand down because it would surely outrage a lot of Americans. now granted, i think that anyone that is a citizen has the right to express their views regardless if anyone else agrees with them.. but this is quite shamful.

so, when is our "parade" id love to see someone organize it.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Tinfoil Hat time: They were allowed to carry firearm replicas in NYC in order to build an association in people's minds that gun owners == terrorists
I got one that tops that they can carry toy guns to help express our first amendment rights but we cant in Albany in a pro 2nd amendment protest

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Un ****ing real, gotta share this when I get home.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Unfortunately it is against NY law to parade in public with weapons.

BUT there are a very few exceptions- for example, an actual National Guard unit is allowed to.
The only exceptin that is useful - is that a group composed entirely of veterans is allowed to parade under arms on May 1st, Memorial Day, at the reception of a returning military unit, or for a veterans funeral.
Not sure about NYC though. They probaly have some super restrictive super secret version of the law there. And it probbaly goe sto say that all the arms would need to be legal to posses.

So who wants to file a parade permit for May 1st? Everyone who can, bring a DD214 and a rifle. Everyone who doesnt have a DD214, bring a rifle to loan to a vet.

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Unfortunately it is against NY law to parade in public with weapons.
I heard these guys swapped their weapons for sticks or something early in the parade, but does anyone have any info about charges they're facing?

Nothing to see here folks. Most Muslims are peace loving people who don't support violent tactics.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Must be interesting living in a delusion ... 1. Your not in Syria and 2. NY aren't unarmed Kurds. I think the NYPD out numbers the entire ISIS force. They would be hard pressed dodging bullets from all the gang bangers taking pop shots at them. God forbid you try to take there drugs and women.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts