New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else upset that we have not had the zombie apocalypse yet? I mean, we got our bug-out-bags, plenty of .22LR ammo, teams set up, plans, all ready to go, and no zombies! I don't know about you guys, but i think a zombie outbreak would fix a lot of the worlds problems...

Ass-tastic legislation (SAFE Act) would disappear lol

Less urban sprawl (population shrinkage)
Less dumb people (poor decision makers)
Less fat people (too slow to run from zombies)
Less gun-grabbin' liberals (because they wouldn't have any guns, duh)

I mean come one! Whats there not to like! All of 'us' here will be just dandy.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I'm quite upset myself. I was hoping Dec 21st that they would start arising! I said it..ARISING!

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
I want my kids to get a little older before it happens. A 3 year old and a 1 year old are serious liabilities during the apocalypse.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm quite upset myself. I was hoping Dec 21st that they would start arising! I said it..ARISING!
I know right!? I got my 10/22 specifically for Dec. 21st. Bummer.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Washington has already succumbed to the Zombie Apocalypse. They are in DESPERATE need of brains.

I know it's spelled right, but succumbed looks funny...

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
I've been training for my zombie survival plan for years. We have these quarterly office drills called "staff meetings". That's 4 drills per year for 19 years now. Then there's the annual Thanksgiving with the in-laws for the past 30 years. I've earned a few Purple Hearts and done hand to hand combat with my ex-sister in laws. I even suffer form Post Thanksgiving Stress Disorder (PTSD) have acid reflux and flashbacks.

If that's not realistic zombie outbreak prep training I don't know what is. I guess I could always run for state legislature.

Train like you fight, fight like you train but stay off the train tracks.

·
Registered
607 Posts
There will be no need for guns versus zombies, NYC will send a delegation to come to terms with the zombies, pull them in and assign them "living challenged status". we'll call them re-voters. See, no one needs guns.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Should I call a zombie electrical engineer re-volting?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
If there was a "zombie" outbreak it would be more like 28 days later and then everyone is basically f'd no matter how stocked up you are. Or the other one would be when the dollar finally collapses in this county and the hordes of mindless government dependents and those too good to learn how to fend for themselves and their families will tear through the country side ravaging everything like locust. Neither is a scenario I would prefer to be witness too and would rather have my prepping have been for naught but ease of mind.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've been training for my zombie survival plan for years. We have these quarterly office drills called "staff meetings". That's 4 drills per year for 19 years now. Then there's the annual Thanksgiving with the in-laws for the past 30 years. I've earned a few Purple Hearts and done hand to hand combat with my ex-sister in laws. I even suffer form Post Thanksgiving Stress Disorder (PTSD) have acid reflux and flashbacks.

If that's not realistic zombie outbreak prep training I don't know what is. I guess I could always run for state legislature.

Train like you fight, fight like you train but stay off the train tracks.
Haha this made me laugh out loud.

And by btw i may have to re-use your saying..."Train like you fight, fight like you train but stay off the train tracks." It's great.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Zombie targets

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Is anyone else upset that we have not had the zombie apocalypse yet ?
Hell no...! I think a lot of us are glad peope finally stopped talking about the damn fictional thing....Until now......:cool:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts