New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I see someone selling .22 ammo at a premium in the market place and then entering a karma to win .22 ammo, taking it from someone who can't get in, it makes me want to f**kin puke. KARMA goes both ways. We don't need scumbag moves like that here. Go somewhere else.

BAN !!

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Just compare the entries in your karma thead that you were so kind to do with the .22 ammo for sale. Someone was hoping for a karma like that. But hey he's got some to sell.
Oh ok, now I understand. Sorry, the fumes at work made me read it a whole different way, lol time for fresh air!

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I'm in!

Seriously though, why are people so concerned with what others do with their property? You won it, it's yours now. Use it, sell it, chuck it at squirrels, who the f*ck is anyone to tell me what to do with my property?

This reminds me of the "Oh noes, people are 'price gouging' ARs now!"

· Registered
9,724 Posts
I'm in!

Seriously though, why are people so concerned with what others do with their property? You won it, it's yours now. Use it, sell it, chuck it at squirrels, who the f*ck is anyone to tell me what to do with my property?

This reminds me of the "Oh noes, people are 'price gouging' ARs now!"
^^^^^^ That's exactly right!!!! This is a sellers market and we have to expect to pay alittle more for some things now ... and yes ... it is theirs to do what they want with it. So ,,, point taken and thread closed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.