New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone make a 40 cal rifle simular to a mini 14/30 ? I'm not into the military look...I like wood...link would help

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Here's another one that seems cleaner. RUGER CARBINE (PC4) .40S&W RIFLE - Ruger Rifles

I don't know anything about this gun but just read on another forum that aftermarket wood stock is not available for this gun because of the way the trigger mechanism is designed. Whether that is true or not I have no idea, but just trying to help with your question. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Get in on the group buy on the glock mag eating wonders that Calculon is hooking up

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
i've got a PC4, great little gun, built like a tank. 100% compliant, they use .40 p-series mags, but ruger stopped making the rifles a while ago. you can still find them but prices on them have gone up. I have contemplated selling mine to fund a 1911 but can't bring myself to part with it because it would be hard to find another even close to what i paid for it. unless there were some wild offer that i can't refuse.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
does anyone make a 40 cal rifle simular to a mini 14/30 ? I'm not into the military look...I like wood...link would help

Thanks in advance
they sure do.. the Ruger PC40

look on gunbroker.... they are built like tanks, and very reliable.

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I passed up not one but two Ruger PC4's at really good prices a couple years back and haven't stopped kicking myself for it. Also passed up a Marlin Camp 45 and 9mm that were priced well.
I'm black and blue from all the kicking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts