1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TO: Senator deLeon
SUBJ: SB808 and our combined hope to ban incantations of Evil Spirits
DATE: September 30, 2014Follow the 80-20 Rule

Governor Brown: "...I can't see how adding a serial number to a homemade gun will advance public safety"

Despite your fabulous hair, you have failed. If you would like a job as a Sales Manager, please submit an application in response to this correspondence. You are a far better salesman for "Ghost Guns" than you are an opponent.

The term "Ghost Gun" is fairly clever as well. You are a sharp cookie and I think you could have a bright future.

Sorry about your bill becoming applesauce. Perhaps you can introduce a bill next year that has less to do with Guns and more to do with Ghosts. We can both agree that evil spirits and those that summon them are a serious danger in our State. Incantations of witchery aside, if you need an exorcist, I will be more than happy to direct you to one! (I know people)

Thanks for all the support; you are truly a credit to society!

Sincerely,

Dimitrios Karras, CEO Ares Armor
AresArmor.com

LOL!! Awesome letter i must say.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I love it!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like Brown is trying to keep his job. Meanwhile Fienstein is probably wheeping and i love it.

Andy-boy should take a lesson.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I am more afraid of ghosts then guns. Ghosts should register.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I would have loved to see his face when he read that.priceless

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Must of been tough typing that up with both middle fingers pointing to at the screen.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Lets not forget

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
That's a good bit of awesome right there. Too bad it probably won't be read by anyone other than an aide.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Time to use my FUAC voter-bribe, err, umm, tax refund to get me some ghost armor to go along with my ghost guns.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
The video of the ghost gun guy is hard to watch.
He deserves a smack in the back of the head by one of the guys behind him.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
The video of the ghost gun guy is hard to watch.
He deserves a smack in the back of the head by one of the guys behind him.
Smack in the back of the head hell,he deserves to be sent to Guantanamo Bay for the rest of his life for being so stupid.No one with that few of brain cells should be aloud to live in our society,and sure the hell shouldnt be representing the American people

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I would give my left nut to have Astorino send one of these to all of the asshats that voted for the SafeAct.
Thing is evil is rob has the balls to do it lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts