New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on xdtalk.com. Anyone know if it's true?
Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dear Valued Customer:

As you may know, Command Arms Accessories, LLC ("CAA") is a company owned by Craig Fisher, of First Samco, and Eldad Oz. The purpose of this letter is to advise you of the status of CAA and to make sure that you are not confused about who may speak for or take action on behalf of CAA. We hope that this will help to avoid any likelihood that you may inadvertently take any action that might be contrary to CAA's rights or interests.

At this point, CAA has been dissolved at the election of Mr. Oz and is in the process of liquidation. We anticipate that a Liquidating Trustee will be appointed this week by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania to manage the winding-up of CAA's affairs and the company's liquidation. We expect that the liquidating trustee will very quickly address matters such as outstanding purchase orders, contracts or other outstanding issues between your company and CAA. It is possible that, as part of those discussions, the trustee may wish to involve First Samco, Fobus or others in supplying products or services to CAA, but that will be a decision for the trustee.

In the meantime, you should be aware that, inasmuch as Mr. Fisher and Mr. Oz have not been able to agree upon the best course for winding up CAA's affairs, no one is currently authorized to speak for CAA, to undertake to fulfill CAA's obligations or to claim that they have succeeded to the rights or obligations of CAA. Similarly, no one is entitled to use the CAA name or to authorize any third party to produce, sell or offer to sell CAA products or products that would be manufactured using CAA property, such as its molds.

We expect that Liquidating Trustee will very promptly address all relevant questions, but until the trustee is placed in charge we wanted you to know that no one is entitled to speak for CAA, to act on CAA's behalf, to claim to have succeeded to CAA's rights or obligations or otherwise to represent CAA or its brands. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to answer them.

Thank You,
Craig Fisher

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.