New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up some 10 round .223 c-products magazines a while ago. These things are great. Self leveling followers, good springs, solid welds on the body.

http://www.cproductsllc.com/

Check them out if you need any 10 round (ban compliant) mags.

· Registered
1,300 Posts
C-Products 30 round ar-15 magazine rebuild kits. I picked them up from The Custom Shop in Walworth a while ago, but they are also available on their site for the same price. I wish I had gotten them earlier for my magazines.

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered some rebuild kits and tacti-pulls from cproducts on 12/14 and haven't seen them yet. Their site says expect 3-5 weeks before shipping and my credit card will not be billed until the order is ready to ship.

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Someone on another forum just got an order of mags. He ordered the first week of november.

· Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I only use those in that gun which is always from a bench. It drops free when I push the button so I have no issues with it.

You're probably thinking of this length 10round mag when you say the bushmaster ones. This is a POS steel mag but it's probably the same length.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.