New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Have a class coming up in a couple weeks and I need 250 birdshot/target shells for that then another class this summer and need 600 shells of birdshot/target for that. So I figured I would buy 1k rounds and call it a day. Who has the best deals for this type of purchase? Looking for Fed target 7.5 shot 1oz or lighter loads.

Thanks for any help.

Bill

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Hey guys,

Have a class coming up in a couple weeks and I need 250 birdshot/target shells for that then another class this summer and need 600 shells of birdshot/target for that. So I figured I would buy 1k rounds and call it a day. Who has the best deals for this type of purchase? Looking for Fed target 7.5 shot 1oz or lighter loads.

Thanks for any help.

Bill
Check Dicks. they have great deals on Remington gun clubs.
You should be around the $5.9 / box. Last hunting season were at $4.89 here and with the coupon came down to $4.5 or something like that. I got two shopping carts all the way to the rim that wouldn't even move. lol! They are all gone by now but they have good deals with Remington in both firearms and loads because they buy huge.
$53 / case of 250. (10 boxes). That is ~ the price of the federals too. The pink ones for the cancer campaign had also good deals. They are the same as the other club loads and they are for a good cause.
In the local family own show here in Beikirchs they also have them at $53 too. Very good people. I buy a lot from them too.
Are you doing trap?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i scored 100 winchester 7.5 1 oz 2 3/4 in for 22 bucks and tax yesterday at wally world, had some federal one and 1/8 for a few cents more

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, not trap tactical classes, that being said I want to try trap...or hell anything breaking those clays! So I might get myself some extra. Not bad at 53 for 250 shells.

Thank you!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tuesday I paid $76.02 out the door at dicks for a case of 12ga gun clubs. I'm not too upset about it since midway has a case for 64.99 not including shipping. I'm sure next time I order with midway I get another case, but with more stuff to offset the shipping.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I haven't tried them yet but plan to soon, Target Sports USA has free shipping on case lots. Prices are a little higher than Midway on a lot of the shells but the free shipping puts them ahead if you are buying by the case.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Can you use the Winchester or Remington target loads from Wally World? $22 for 100rds. I'm not sure how many are in a case at Dick's and such.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts