New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Buffalo area: 45 cal XD for sale, includes a 13-round mag. :eek:oh:
I hope potential buyers know that us common folk are not allowed to have this item !!!

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
They call it arms list because they take your arm ....and a leg if they can.
don't want to see my 'arm' listed.
Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
While many people on there are idiots, in his defense Buffalo area doesn't have to mean within the city limits, and if that magazine is preban and he lives outside the city, he is safe.

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
are their even preban xd mags out there?
Is that a newer gun? I'm not familiar with the XDs if there aren't prebans available then I retract my former statement and am gonna just say he is an idiot.

·
Registered
664 Posts
There are not pre ban xd mags and I'm not 100% but I don't think there are any pre bans that fit the xd without modification

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
There are not pre ban xd mags and I'm not 100% but I don't think there are any pre bans that fit the xd without modification
You are correct. Since the XD pistols are just Springfield re-branding of the Croatian made HS2000, the magazines between them are compatible. The HS2000 began production in 1999, thus even the earliest imports were not 'pre-ban' by NY state law. Nothing else will work without modding and therefore 'manufacturing' a new magazine.

Interestingly though on a side note, a lot of people don't even know about the HS2000, and think that Springfield designed the XD platform.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts