Registered
3,481 Posts
ive been looking online to buy 1k round of 40 S&W
ive looked on bulk ammo and lucky gunner
i have talked to my local ffl and he will take in ammo for me for free
does anyone have any better sites that they use
ive been seeing military ballistic rounds 1k for $250
anyone know where that could be beaten it seems really cheap
1000 rounds of 40 S&W should be $300-$400 for target ammo. Try Gunbot.net to find an online ammo vendor.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
ive been looking online to buy 1k round of 40 S&W
ive looked on bulk ammo and lucky gunner
i have talked to my local ffl and he will take in ammo for me for free
does anyone have any better sites that they use
ive been seeing military ballistic rounds 1k for $250
anyone know where that could be beaten it seems really cheap
if I wanted just target ammo for 40 cal I would be looking at atlantic arms . They have a bunch ( it's Tula but it works good for target ) pretty reasonable ! Now if you want reloadable brass so you can start reloading , ammobot or ammoseek . Both of these are not bad plus look into Palmetto armory as they have reasonable ammo prices . There are more . Ammoseek for 22 lr is high , so high in fact that I buy it local and they are 3 times the local price .thats my take . PS gander has PMC 40 cal for 85 for 350 cartridges box so you are not far behind to purchase a thousand rounds .

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I always use TargetSportsUSA. Cheap n cheap Fedexin

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Do any of these stores still ship to NY residents or do you have to send it to an ffl?
ive ordered from them for the past 5 years (just got another shippment yesterday)..they have no problem shipping to NY, as I had them ship to Ulster and Putnam neither times ever a hitch. They are pretty great. No special paperwork or nothing, just point, click ,pay and shoot!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ive ordered from them for the past 5 years (just got another shippment yesterday)..they have no problem shipping to NY, as I had them ship to Ulster and Putnam neither times ever a hitch. They are pretty great. No special paperwork or nothing, just point, click ,pay and shoot!
That's awesome I have been looking for a place with good rates that still shipped thank you very much!

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Do any of these stores still ship to NY residents or do you have to send it to an ffl?
Legally they are only allowed to ship to an FFL. My local FFL will accept my shipments and he doesn't charge me anything to do it, however I heard some do charge.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Legally they are only allowed to ship to an FFL. My local FFL will accept my shipments and he doesn't charge me anything to do it, however I heard some do charge.
It's leagal for me to recive a shipment of ammo. I'm just looking for a retailer to fill that role. It looks like I might have found one!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the input guys

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
TargetSports. They deliver fast and free shipping when you buy bulk. When I place an order I usually have it the next day.
It's leagal for me to recive a shipment of ammo. I'm just looking for a retailer to fill that role. It looks like I might have found one!
Let me know if this works.

·
Registered
420 Posts
target sports or ammoman.com either has free shipping on a case. I've ordered from Luckygunner, the shipping was crazy expensive

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I had an email exchange with someone from Ammoman last week. Was told that as per their lawyers recommendation they do not ship to NY FFL but will continue to "review" the situation.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Marine,

I noticed the place you're looking at getting the reloads from has S&B ammo for $299, that's a really good deal for brand new ammo, I might go for that over reloads. Looks like the reloads get pretty good reviews on the site, but I still trust brand new a little better than remanufactured ammo.

Scott in Penfield

1 - 19 of 19 Posts