New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife found this on facebook and sent it to me; I instantly had to get one. It is a gun that shoots table salt to kill bugs from a 3-5 feet away. Now I just need a tiny red-dot to mount to it. Make sure to watch the videos. BugASalt

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Don't forget to pattern it with different brand salts.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Can it shoot bath salts? I could get the fly all high and it would go eat the other flies faces off.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
That would be awesome for use at the dinner table when someone says "pass the salt".
I'm pretty sure my wife would NOT see the humor in that.
:err:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I wonder if it can reliably feed pepper...

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
iva already been thinking what kind of "powdered substances" could be fed through this ;)

G

·
This is by far the neatest new product I've seen in a long time!!

FWIW, any airgun (BB-Gun), fired without any projectile at all will destroy a bug within two feet with the air blast alone.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
This is by far the neatest new product I've seen in a long time!!

FWIW, any airgun (BB-Gun), fired without any projectile at all will destroy a bug within two feet with the air blast alone.
hmmmm. I have a single pump crosman BB gun that looks like an M-16 at home. Would be easy enough to put salt in it :)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Was totally in for one of these til I heard it's made in China. I can't do it every time, but when I can, I avoid chinese crap.

I can't believe he couldn't find someone in 'murica to build that

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Was totally in for one of these til I heard it's made in China. I can't do it every time, but when I can, I avoid chinese crap.

I can't believe he couldn't find someone in 'murica to build that
But if they were made here they would be 6x the Price.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Yes, the American "Salt shooter" industry has really been hungry for jobs lately. xD

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
HAha this thing is cool, I wonder if sand would hit a lil harder?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know where I can purchase this thing? I see on the main site as well as this site here. But where else could I purchase these beastly guns?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts