New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been covered, I searched but didn't find exactly what I was looking for.

I bought my first black rifle 3 weeks ago (an M&P 15 ORC) and have been on the customizing path.
I ordered an Ace ARFX-E stock for it, is the existing buffer tube, buffer, and buffer spring compatible with the new stock or do I need a different buffer assembly for the new non-adjustable stock?

Thanks,
JP

·
Registered
60 Posts
The entry stock uses the carbine spring (shorter spring). If you are taking off a collapsible stock the tube, spring, buffer will fit. If its an a2 stock going to need a new assembly.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
:nod:
What Chaos13tactical said.

Full length version is rifle spring, rifle buffer and rifle receiver extension.
Entry length version is carbine spring, carbine buffer, and custom shortened rifle extension.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh, okay. That's what my gut was telling me, the old wallet didn't want to believe it.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AH, sonofab*tch!

Thanks Chuck, I'll call first thing tomorrow to see if I can cancel. That is better than what I paid for just the stock. Good looking out!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
The Sully stock is a nice short length entry type stock that comes complete w/everything needed for install 'cept tools.

And as opposed to the ace that is listed as 'able to breach some light doors', the sully will just breach doors period. Sol~Lid

1 - 7 of 7 Posts