New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Note, Andy is hiding on the SUNY Buffalo South Campus (Harriman Hall). It's a controlled environment designed to limit and control protesters. You can't park on campus without a campus permit (otherwise $25 ticket.) It's SUNY police which are NY state employees that control the location, not local municipal police.

All hail King Dung supreme leader of the NY Police State.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
FUAC said he ended the Moreland Commission, despite it being "a phenomenal success,"

Cuomo denies interference in Moreland Commission work - City & Region - The Buffalo News

Yeah, successful in intimidating the legislature to go along with his agenda or else.

I talk with friends, family, co workers, and other people in general and I don't know one person
that will be voting for andy this November. Not a one.
If it wasn't for NYC I think the upcoming election would be a landslide.
I live in a red county so maybe my perception is wrong.

With the unsafe act, and the way the law was passed,
And those kind of people are not wanted in New York State comment,
And the Moreland commission scandal,
And on and on and on and on.
It sais a lot about the NY voter that FUAC even has a chance at winning another term
much less having such a big lead over Astorino in the polls.

I am not so sure about the accuracy of the polls. They must not be polling Western New York to much.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Note, Andy is hiding on the SUNY Buffalo South Campus (Harriman Hall). It's a controlled environment designed to limit and control protesters. You can't park on campus without a campus permit (otherwise $25 ticket.) It's SUNY police which are NY state employees that control the location, not local municipal police.

All hail King Dung supreme leader of the NY Police State.

FUAC's wet dream right there.

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Andy says, "Moreland Commission? I thought you said moron admission! "

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
FUAC said he ended the Moreland Commission, despite it being "a phenomenal success,"

Cuomo denies interference in Moreland Commission work - City & Region - The Buffalo News

Yeah, successful in intimidating the legislature to go along with his agenda or else.

I talk with friends, family, co workers, and other people in general and I don't know one person
that will be voting for andy this November. Not a one.
If it wasn't for NYC I think the upcoming election would be a landslide.
I live in a red county so maybe my perception is wrong.

With the unsafe act, and the way the law was passed,
And those kind of people are not wanted in New York State comment,
And the Moreland commission scandal,
And on and on and on and on.
It sais a lot about the NY voter that FUAC even has a chance at winning another term
much less having such a big lead over Astorino in the polls.

I am not so sure about the accuracy of the polls. They must not be polling Western New York to much.
I talked with quite a few people Sunday and the general concensus was 99 out of 100 were not voting for Herr Cuomo so it's the thing I'm experiencing ! It's kinda cool to know that no matter how much cash he has , he isn't getting many votes here !

·
Registered
554 Posts
I live downstate and am truly blown away when talking with generally well informed citizens and hearing them say, I'll pay attention to the elections right before the elections.
I hold the disgusting liberal media who feel self appointed to twist, bend and distort the truth. They are also directly responsible for not vetting POTUS and helping this lame duck unqualified person from spending our money and abuse the office. (Don't even get me started) So I blame the media for not stepping up to the plate when dealing with the governor. So the bottom line is GET THE MESSAGE OUT. STAMP THOSE BILLS AND DONATE SOME MONEY FOR MORE COMMERCIALS.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WORKED FOR US..... TO BAD YOUR ARROGANCE TOLD YOU OTHERWISE. TIME TO CALL THE MOVERS. THIS IS OUR STATE AND OUR CONSTITUTION. HANDS OFF.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I live downstate and am truly blown away when talking with generally well informed citizens and hearing them say, I'll pay attention to the elections right before the elections.
I hold the disgusting liberal media who feel self appointed to twist, bend and distort the truth. They are also directly responsible for not vetting POTUS and helping this lame duck unqualified person from spending our money and abuse the office. (Don't even get me started) So I blame the media for not stepping up to the plate when dealing with the governor. So the bottom line is GET THE MESSAGE OUT. STAMP THOSE BILLS AND DONATE SOME MONEY FOR MORE COMMERCIALS.

FUAC FUAC FUAC FUAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU WORKED FOR US..... TO BAD YOUR ARROGANCE TOLD YOU OTHERWISE. TIME TO CALL THE MOVERS. THIS IS OUR STATE AND OUR CONSTITUTION. HANDS OFF.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Yeah, the liberal media sucks that's for sure.
If they did there jobs being the watchdogs as they are supposed to be.
Our country would be better off than we are at this point.

I am surprised at the amount of coverage the moreland commission scandal is getting.
But there should be more outlets reporting on the situation.
And expose FUAC for the corrupt tyrant that he is.

The Buffalo News is a liberal rag. But in the comment section usually there is more 2A supporters than sheep. I do not believe that 2A supporters are in the minority.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Cuomo says he did not interfere with Moreland Commission | wivb.com

Monday, Cuomo stopped just short of entirely refuting the Times' article. He said the Moreland Commission was a great success.He insists he did not interfere with the commission. Cuomo said his staffers may have given advice to people on the Moreland Commission, but he and his staff did not interfere.
Be careful clicking the link! It has a gruesome image on the video!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino says Cuomo is being "tone deaf" to call the Moreland Commission a "phenomenal success." He says his opponent's administration is built on lies and fraud.
Really starting to like our new Governor!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts