New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a whim I picked up this bt-99, serial number dates it to 2005. The story I was told is that someone had it cut down and fitted with a Graco recoil reduction system. I'm not sure if it started out as a Micro or a full sized bt99.

I'm curious what its really worth, as I may sell it to get something more my size.

The gun is in what I would call 95% condition with no rust or bluing loss but a slight scratch or two on the barrel and a couple small dings in the stock.

I'm interested in your opinions!

-Jay

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
It would help to have more info on the gun. Barrel length, choke type (fixed or screw in), which chokes are with it, etc.

I usually see micros going for around $800+, and full size starting at $1000+.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would help to have more info on the gun. Barrel length, choke type (fixed or screw in), which chokes are with it, etc.

I usually see micros going for around $800+, and full size starting at $1000+.
Good call, I was a little light on info. Barrel is 30" and takes screw in Invector Plus chokes. It has one installed (haven't checked it yet), and no additional chokes or box. From what I'm finding I might be better off selling/trading it off to get a fullsize model rather than messing with this one...but I think if I get crazy with spacers I can make it work.

-Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts