New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
8,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Same day! That office is doing things right. If the correct employee is in, you will walk out with the paper work to buy. Not bad for this state!

· Registered
2,197 Posts
Same day! That office is doing things right. If the correct employee is in, you will walk out with the paper work to buy. Not bad for this state!
Ah, man. You had to go and let me know. Now I need to figure out how to pay for the rest of my new P290rs on Monday so I can pick it up! (Was going to do 2 more payments. :wacko:)

· Registered
8,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah, man. You had to go and let me know. Now I need to figure out how to pay for the rest of my new P290rs on Monday so I can pick it up! (Was going to do 2 more payments. :wacko:)
Good problem to have! I don't know if this is the way it's going to be from now on, but the guy working there (not the deputy) signed it. They are all pleasant to work with and make the NY process as painless as it can be in my opinion.

· Registered
2,866 Posts
Wow, really??? Way to go Broome! (what took so long?)

Man, I might have to break my self-imposed ban on more handgun purchases!

· Registered
6,329 Posts
Cortland is doing it right. Doesn't matter who's working, amendments are done immediately. Or if you are going to a gun show or something they'll give you up to three coupons pre signed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.