New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know of a good range in/near the Brockport area?
I've tried emailing the conservation Club of Brockport with no reply yet.
i know it sounds cheap, but with vehicle repairs, even without the additional first year fee, a GCL membership is a little too much if i still want to be able to get ammo.

Need a good place to learn the new P95.

Thanks

· Registered
155 Posts
I've been looking for one too! I go to school up here and ended up staying to work over the summer, so I have to go home to shoot an hour and a half away! Only place I know of is the Brockport Conservation League, but there is a Gun Club in Bergen. However when I went to investigate the guys there said it was mostly trap shooting and they only had a 50 yard range, not that I would have cared too much, I just wanna shoot, haha! In any case I might end up joining the Brockport league, but I'm still a little too poor to afford it!

· Registered
1,034 Posts
holley rod and gun club is literally about a 5 minute drive from SUNY Brockport. VERRRYYYY reasonable yearly dues and ive never had a problem getting on a bench usually im the only one there when i go to shoot. they have a 50 yard and 100 yard range right now and are in the process of putting up a pistol burm.

· Registered
4,733 Posts
Conservation Club of Brockport is a good place. Try emailing Jack Hall at [email protected].

He's a good guy and he'll hook you up

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
holley rod and gun club is literally about a 5 minute drive from SUNY Brockport. VERRRYYYY reasonable yearly dues and ive never had a problem getting on a bench usually im the only one there when i go to shoot. they have a 50 yard and 100 yard range right now and are in the process of putting up a pistol burm.
so can they handle a 9mm pistol now, or would I have to wait?
do you have a contact # or email for them? I've driven past the place a couple times, but no one was ever there.

· Registered
1,034 Posts
so can they handle a 9mm pistol now, or would I have to wait?
do you have a contact # or email for them? I've driven past the place a couple times, but no one was ever there.
yeh they can, they just have like targets on posts that u put up at like 10 yards. they just dont have a pistol berm up yet... as far as contacts i dont have a number or anything on me right now but i can get it. monthly meetings are the first weds, of each month and that would be a sweet time to talk 2 the directors and such.

· Registered
58 Posts
There is also Bergen Rod & Gun about 4 miles south of Brockport CC on 19. It's not a big club but I think the dues are $40 or $50 a year. Trap ranges, 50 and 100 yd ranges (primitive). You can stop in any Sunday and find someone there.

· Registered
5 Posts
There is also Bergen Rod & Gun about 4 miles south of Brockport CC on 19. It's not a big club but I think the dues are $40 or $50 a year. Trap ranges, 50 and 100 yd ranges (primitive). You can stop in any Sunday and find someone there.
They shoot a trap league on Monday night so the place is pretty busy and someone can help you with what you want. They have a nice set up, 100yd range and an indoor range for 22's which is great in the winter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.