New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Just came here to report it.

Please keep all hands and legs inside the the ride at all times. We thank you for riding the Bull Shot, the newest ride coming to a Six Flags near you. Launching in 3, 2, 1...

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Just flipped on the news - dozens of marked/unmarked cruisers on the scene. The area around Capitol Hill is completely taped and roped off.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Yup yup. We already know it was a baby killing death machine that can fire 1000000000 bullets a second and can bring down airplanes with one blind shot.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Are they sure it didnt happen in their minds, living in a fantasy world and all.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know it's early to say this, but.. False Flag? Obama say we will get gun control one way or another, Obama lays blame onto the house for the gov't shutdown, 3 days into it, a shooting on capitol hill.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Just flipped on the news - dozens of marked/unmarked cruisers on the scene. The area around Capitol Hill is completely taped and roped off.
Yeah, but they did that after a bunch of WW2 vets stormed the compound...

Edit: Just saw leftyz post - great minds think alike. move along, nothing else to see here...

Edit again - appears I can't even quote the right post in the thread.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I know it's early to say this, but.. False Flag? Obama say we will get gun control one way or another, Obama lays blame onto the house for the gov't shutdown, 3 days into it, a shooting on capitol hill.
No no, you must let them go through their paces first.

Multiple gunmen, then one.

Handguns, then an AR-15.

Video evidence is unavailable.>It's available, but would hurt families.

Let's take this time to focus on families, not politics> Kill NRA members.

You must run the course naturally.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Perhaps one of Feinstein's many AR's were loaded (she always has her finger on the trigger). Wouldn't put it past her to touch off some ND's on Capitol Hill. She's so old she wouldn't even notice the AR was firing until the 12th shot...

·
Banned
405 Posts
its a test to see how quickly they can seal off DC before SHTF. Sort of like, practising the art of martial law instead of martial arts.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Apparently the lockdown is already lifted, I think this was not as big a deal as initially led to believe.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
CNN is stating that it was a car chase, shots were fired when the driver got out of his car. It appears the police fired the shots.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts