New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
242 Posts
At least gangs in Chicago can still have guns. They are probably experts at how to carry without "printing," and over all useage. Probably a good number of potential IDPA champs in that city. After all, they also have to jump through hoops to buy a gun, but at least they can still buy them. I'll bet that they also complain about high gun prices. It is kind of like NYS in reverse--no black can own a handgun in NYS, but in Chicago no whites can own a handgun.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
"I have a different view as it relates to the court and their view on guns and access. But I decided to ask for that six months because I didn't want to leave the decision about Chicago's public safety to the courts," he said.

Funny, I thought *public safety* was the court's #1 reason to violate our rights in NY and elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
The regulations will no doubt include a business license fee of 10,000 dollars, payable every year.

He's a dirtbag, just like all of them. But he'll fail in the end, the same as the rest of them.

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
They will model it after the worst parts of DC and NYC gun laws is my bet!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I find it funny they use kids to defend their stance on gun control. Chicago has had 400 deaths and how many where kids with the current law. I think they need a new game plan. Maybe it should be letting their citizens defend them self's.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
The Minions will not be allowed to have guns in the liberal utopia that is Chicago, so let it be written, so let it be done.

·
Registered
7,542 Posts
The regulations will no doubt include a business license fee of 10,000 dollars, payable every year.

He's a dirtbag, just like all of them. But he'll fail in the end, the same as the rest of them.
ya, if any employee farts in the store they're automatically shut down. and can't sell anything larger than airsoft pellets and each individual pellet must be registered

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.