New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have pretty much all of their barrels in stock and stripped and assembled upper receivers (not barreled groups). Small price increase but right now get 'em while their hot. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. And a "very very temporary $80 order minimum" lol

they need that Compensator back in stock soon..

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't buy a barrel or an upper for that anyways. I got (2) new uppers and (2) new barrels for my next builds. I see they raised their BCG's are listed for $180 now, when they get some back in stock they will still sell the heck out of them. Product of the times I guess.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aim has Spike's 14.5" Mid length LW barrels back in stock. Up $20 to $180, still pretty good price.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
How long is this hoarding going to last,all I want is a upper!Well maybe a parts kit or 2,oh and a stock kit and a just a few mags LOL...

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
You know what would be good!Maybe have a thread to post all the latest finds in stock,to make sure our local NYfirearm members can get there share of the bounty?Hard to search all the sites by yourself daily,especially so many different things like ammo.I got alot of email notifications out to let me know when it comes in stock,but not sure every sight does that and it would take hours if not days to do them all...

Not actually hurting yourself,they go so fast you just get your order in first before posting if you need the product!

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
How is Rguns quality though?
I posted this in another thread, but it seems aplicable...

I read a few reviews, and found some "issues" like with any company... Maybe for a cheapy panic buy... who knows.

Shipping is crazy if you get a few items, my carts shipping was $55.

Then i read that if you submit an order without a FFL on file they will cancel and charge 10% fee. Well at 6 am my FFL is sleeping, and i can't get a copy... so fuc% me... by the time i get to order tonight, the wait times will be nine months...and if i cancel then i have to pay $100

Man, i was all ready to panic buy too...

PS, they have a "F" rating with BBB.

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-...le-il-27003843

Then again, so does Red X Arms and i panic bought a cheap upper on there...Red X Arms had fewer complaints against them though...

http://www.bbb.org/minnesota/busines...ck-mn-96318441

RED X ARMS - AR15 RIFLES, PARTS, AND ACCESSORIES

16" RXA15 X-TREME FLUTED TACTICAL SS BULL UPPER with a Chrome BCG for $515 shipped.

Most of the other less "flashy" models were out of stock, so i figured the resale on it would get me my $500 back if i get it and don't like it...

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Aim has Spike's 14.5" Mid length LW barrels back in stock. Up $20 to $180, still pretty good price.
I got that email from AIM too... i was logged in SEVEN minutes later, and they were GONE...

G'dam... that's why Rguns is selling, becuase you may not get a second chance at anything else for a year or so....

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
I saw that $100 cancellation fee on Rguns site--that's a bunch of BS. I just patiently wait for the good quality parts to show back up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A few other forums have the "Where can I find it?" thread. I don't post in those as I would rather have NYer's get the goods so I am all for having a Sticky of Where Can I Find It in the AR15 fourm.

You know what would be good!Maybe have a thread to post all the latest finds in stock,to make sure our local NYfirearm members can get there share of the bounty?Hard to search all the sites by yourself daily,especially so many different things like ammo.I got alot of email notifications out to let me know when it comes in stock,but not sure every sight does that and it would take hours if not days to do them all...

Not actually hurting yourself,they go so fast you just get your order in first before posting if you need the product!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bravo Co still has some barrels left. I think the best bet right now is to build your own upper. I don't think we will find good quality complete URG's for a while.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i ordered a barrel from BCM yesterday @ 3:30pm. got an email with tracking number an hour ago. that's fast service right there...
I got my tracking as well this afternoon. They are always quick with the shipping but I didn't expect it this time but lighting fast to my surprise.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts