New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 100% Obumba BU!!$H!T.The guy gets shot in the freaken head thirty -three years ago and they are calling it a HOMICIDE thirty-three tears after the fact. If this lame sh!t goes through then everyone is SCREWED. You get in a fist fight and knock out some piece of **** that called yyou old lady a slut when your 21, thrirty-three years later he get a brain tumer the scumbags sues you for his brain damage from your punch Tthirty-three years ago. I'm going to write my congressman about this, but I'm to PISSED right nowto do it. Last time I sent him a nasty-gram I recieved a phone call from Washington DC. **** THEM DEMOCRAP PIECES OF SCUM!!!!!!. From the local school board to the lame a$$ piece of **** we have for a president. Eric Holder as well that piece of lawless SH!T.
I heard this earlier on Fox News, Hannity I think. I really din't hear the hole story, here it is

Reagan Press Secretary Jim Brady's Death Ruled Homicide - NBC News

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Does this mean a retrial for Hinckley?

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I'm going to bet that is exactly their end game! They are going to use this as another platform for gun grabbing!! I can hear them now: "you see the effects of gun violence lasts for years, and even if you survive the initial shooting, the gun will kill you later!!" Useless politicians headed up by the BIGGEST JOKE TO EVER BE HEAD OF A COUNTRY!!!

FUAC!!! FUBHO!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Only the execution of a "Mass-Murderer" is considered "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" by the Left and challenged at every level This, however,not so much. IMHO,Hinckley has already paid his dues.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think its pretty amazing that it took 33 years for the doctors to finally end the man's life. Brady is really a made to order martyr. Now must have been the time to "Strike while the iron was hot"

...Ron

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
B.S. Just plain B.S.! The fact he was shot had nothing to do with his demise.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
No SOL on homicide. Would only take a Grand Jury to bring an indictment for murder and there will be a new trial for the new charge.
Maybe they should charge him for Reagan's Alzheimer's while they're at it.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Year and a day rule
Collateral estoppel
He's been adjudicated insane.

Pick one. There won't be a new trial.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Hinckley was found not guilty by reason of insanity, which raises the question of whether a defendant can be found guilty of a greater crime when he was already found not guilty of a lesser one.{double jeopardy} now is the government ready to break the law?? ok libs shows how you are going to do this!

ME is a medically qualified government officer whose duty is to investigate deaths and injuries that occur under unusual or suspicious circumstances.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Time to start suing big $$$$$ corporations. McDonalds made people obese 30 years ago, and they caused heart attacks and wrongful deaths. Prescription drugs ate away people's livers and kidneys after years of use, and caused wrongful deaths. Same with alcohol, and car accidents from 3 decades ago. Let's get on this, we could donate a lot of $ to pro gun groups and elect some real officials, not these scumbags who violate our rights without care. ****ing ridiculous!

·
Registered
305 Posts
This is all just to keep Hinkley locked away in prison or psych unit. Fairly irrelevant to gun issues of the day. Lots of people (especially war vets... civil war in particular) were determined to have succumbed to their injuries many years later. I see no threat to this clinical (and fascinating) finding that was not already present in this and other violent cases.

It's interesting... but nothing more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts