New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awhile back I called Boyds that I was looking for a stock for a Mini 14? They didn't make one! The CS rep told me that I could make a suggestion on there web-site, Well Thursday I get a e-mail that they are introducing 2 new stocks Ruger GS Scout and Mini 14 stock! Checked it out 2 thumbhole stock (No Help) and a Tactical Stock (GTG) Now instead of the Hogue Stock that is on my Mini 14 Target Rifle now (Had to get rid of the thumbhole evil stock) it will soon be a new Tactical Stock (FUAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Will post more when it gets here and post pic's if I can figure out this site's new up-grades!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Looks sweet. I wish they offered a non thumbhole wood version.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks sweet. I wish they offered a non thumbhole wood version.
If you look at the custom options there are a lot of wood grain laminates made in different colors along with other options, I just went with the basic black texture finish for now.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I like the tacticool stock for the mini... Because it free floats the barrel does that eradicate the need to do the epoxy bedding on it? That's what is holding me back from a mini. Course if Cuomo and friends weren't such d**ks I'd just get an AR

1 - 6 of 6 Posts