New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Bowers and Wilkins Dm601 S3's Blonde cases In org box with wall brackets. I used them as rears for hometheater and have maybe 20hrs play time... hardly even burned in.. they have been boxed up for a couple years now and no need to let them sit, New home is too small for them.. I can send pics if need be... No rips in grills.. Non smoker home. thanks....open to offers also or trades Looking to get 300 b/o

they are not low end speakers... and sound great..... you can also demo them off my receiver if need be..

Wood Audio equipment Electronic instrument Loudspeaker Gas
Brown Plant Wood Table Audio equipment

Attachments

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
open to offers.......

· Registered
1 Posts
Well you started off with open to offers so I was thinking with no intention of offending you what about we start at around $650.00 for the Rem. 870, Stoger 12 gauge o/u , the 308, and the Tikka 30-06. Again no offense but we have to start somewhere in order to meet a happy medium for both of us and I have cash to buy immediately and also I will of course take care of all shipping costs and any FFL fees that might arise. Thanks and please let me know what you think about the openinig offer and please feel free to go on and send me back your counter price. Thanks again for your time and consideration in this matter. God Bless.

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gun lover. It's for the speakers. Only firearm for sale is the beretta tikka t3 :) that's listed at 450 or 500 with 85 rounds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.