New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a mess.. I bought the Dillon Square Deal.. I built the bench with a kit I purchased.. I started to put together the Dillon and it was missing the screws for the spent primer tray... So I called Dillon the next day and they were sending me some and told me the size.. I found some at a local hardware all good now right?? Well I get home to add the tray and the the powder rod.. I figure i'm good.. I pull the lever and behold the spent primer tray hits my bench luckily I didnt bend the rod.. So I get a jigsaw and cut out a section of my bench no problem .. I remount the reloader and now read further... I tells me that I need to add a primer to see how that works.. So "shiney" side down I pull the lever and no "jackpot" the primer isnt showing... I pull the primer magazine out and the red tip is stuck in the tube... I guess I tightened the nut to hard.. Never knew i was that strong... So now I call Dillon ad ask what to do?? Customer service is great by the way...He tells me to unscrew the 3 bolts that hold the primer feeder.. i said I only see 2 .. yep the screw is missing... So he need to send me a new screw.. Now I see the red tip jammed into the tube I take it out.. Of course its unusable.. He tells me no problem you should have a spare that was included.. Guess what "NOT!!" lol it gets better.. I continued to tell him that I was missing screws the other day.. He jokes and said it must of been a Monday when they assembled it.. I didnt laugh much because I received my shipping notice on Monday.. So dont have them ship on Mondays!!.. All said and done they are sending me my lil screws for the spent primer tray and also the missing screw from the auto primer and a few spare red tips just because... I like the machine and customer service is really great..Just s*cks I wante dto reload some ammo and head out to the range Sunday... One thing that kinda pissed me off. In the instructions it doesnt tell you to "feel" the magazine drop into the slot on the bottom of the tube..I only figured that out because I had to take it apart so many times..

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.