New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These people are here on school visa's from the USA and the college is not cheap, what red flags do we need. Stop all visa's to these countries that are anti American, want to make schools safer don't let Terrorist in. I know it cost me alot to send my daughter to college (avg Sunny NY 22,000 per yr) and its not easy to get in some or pay what they want, but these jerks are in top colleges cost???get the free ride.

[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2312123/Two-owners-Terrorista-1-BMW-believed-friends-surviving-Boston-bombing-suspect-taken-custody-second-time.html
[/URL]

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Huntscreek, there is just so much that is wrong with this I dont know where to begin. We need a complete purge of our political system to begin to fix some of these problems. We are pi$$ing away money like no tomarrow all while being politically correct.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Huntscreek, there is just so much that is wrong with this I dont know where to begin. We need a complete purge of our political system to begin to fix some of these problems. We are pi$$ing away money like no tomarrow all while being so far removed from reality politically correct.
Fixed it.

Our Gov can't fix these problems but they have the time and resouces to call a hearing for changing the names of two NFL teams? They think the Chiefs and Redskins are racist names and they need to be changed to the red tails, after the African American WWII fighter pilots. I have no problem with who they change the names to, my problem is. IS THIS REALLY THE MOST PRESSIN MATTER IN THE COUNTRY? DON'T YOU HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH?

D.C. pol suggests Redtails name change for Washington Redskins - ESPN

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You know people use to come to this country to make better lives for themselfs and famlies, not to hurt it. these days its upside down they come learn take it back over seas to Anti American Countries. We spend Billions in aide, F-14 tanks and arms to train them to only fight against them another day.instead of disarming US citizens who are honest tax paying Americans, disarm them.

"Them" Anti American's

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Redtails? The Washington Redtails? Are these people really serious?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Fixed it.

Our Gov can't fix these problems but they have the time and resouces to call a hearing for changing the names of two NFL teams? They think the Chiefs and Redskins are racist names and they need to be changed to the red tails, after the African American WWII fighter pilots. I have no problem with who they change the names to, my problem is. IS THIS REALLY THE MOST PRESSIN MATTER IN THE COUNTRY? DON'T YOU HAVE BIGGER PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH?

D.C. pol suggests Redtails name change for Washington Redskins - ESPN
don't forget the congressional hearings for roger Clemons just because he was juicing

We defenitly need to suspend student visa program until all unaccounted people are found and greatly tighten background checks on applicants.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Since all this has started and besides the home grown terrorists, have any of these guys been here on anything but a student visa?

·
Registered
456 Posts
Maybe its time for the Government to focus its resources, on something other than making law abiding CITIZENS into criminals.

Just a thought

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think people todays feeling get hurt to quick. Its like anyone could make a revrese racist coment, only if if its about white people. For yeras the preist, rabbi, walk into a bar was just that a Joke, no one hung you as a Nazi or in my case my preist laughed at the clean ones. Its all about words or the corect wording, If they pay so much attention to words read The US Constitution. In these days and times America has to worry about America, if we stop handing out Visa's to Isamic counties yes we are protecting ourselfs but no its not racist its reality.If your Muslim and peaceful you should'nt have to worry if your a citizen of the USA, your right to practice your relegion is not being broken its in The Consitution.

·
Registered
328 Posts
we should be teaching americans citizens in schools not other people around the world thats how we get sick people here becasue we allow them here and we should be teaching americans citizens so we can be the smart country we were a long time ago

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.